Thursday, October 18, 2012

Style Masters Salon
32669 West Warren 
Garden City, MI 48135
(734) 422-6420

Two months prior to my wedding I lost my hairdresser I'd had for four years. She decided to change her direction in life and left me in a pickle as to who to trust for my wedding day. I searched on line, got referrals from friends, window shopped for a stylist and was coming up empty. I finally stumbled into a salon near a place I use to live. I walked in expecting to just ask some simple questions and ended up having my make up and hair trial done that day. All by luck the stylist and make up artist happened to be free to take me on. Once they heard my story they set about to make me comfortable and to make my vision come to life. The trial went extremely well. They pampered me and made me feel special. The salon I'm talking about is Style Masters Salon. My hairstylist was Samantha and my make up artist was Rachel. They are two very amazing and talented people. The thing about Style Masters Salon is that the people who work there really want you to be happy with your service. They are genuinely nice people. The day of my wedding we tweaked a few things and the out come was beautiful. I loved what they had done. I am a very picky person and for me not to want to touch something up is amazing. And I can tell you my hair stayed up all day! And my individual false lashes were so great I wish I could have them done all the time! Check them out they are very current in their styles and their prices are great!


http://www.stylemasterssalon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment