Thursday, July 11, 2013

Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Evening Glow

I think I expected better from Burt's Bees. I purchased on a whim a lip gloss at Rite Aid. I was sort of looking odd in my usual pink colored lipstick for summer and thought a deeper color would look good, but only a wash of color really. I picked up the Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in the color Evening Glow. The color is actually really nice and the coverage is pretty good to wear on it's own. However the gloss does not last long on the lips and the smell/taste is something to be desired. It doesn't smell nice at all. Smells sort of plastic. If plastic has a smell lol. Anyway I was sort of hoping for at least a mint smell or something fruity. Anything other than what it smells like. If you like reapplying lip gloss for the fun of it, this would be your bet. I wish the color came in a sheer lipstick style. I think I would really like it then. The color is beautiful but the product is dollar store worthy not worth $9.

purchase at drugstore.com or any other drug store near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment