Saturday, February 2, 2013

Eye Make Up Removers







Now that I use waterproof mascara I definitely have to have some sort of oil based remover to get it off my lashes. In the past I've used baby oil but it leaves residue. I've used Vaseline, but eye make up is still hard to get off my skin.  I used for a while the Target brand Up and Up Eye Make Up Remover. I've purchased it several times and felt it worked really well until I decided to try the Neutrogena brand Eye Make Up Remover. I think the Neutrogena brand is more gentle on my skin and a lot less tugging to get my make up off. Both are great, but I think I prefer the Neutrogena brand.  I'm willing to pay a little more for the Neutrogena brand to save the tugging on my skin when removing heavy eye make up. I feel I use more product when I use the Target Brand. Both are pretty comparable, however it comes to personal preference on this product for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment