Sunday, January 13, 2013

One small organizational accomplishment...Whoo hoo give me a medal lol

Oh how I long to be a version of Martha Stewart (minus the jail time) and live in a Pottery Barn house. I have moments of feeling organized but somehow the home just doesn't stay picture perfect. My family loves the idea of these things but isn't always so happy to help achieve the lifestyle. Most days after work I don't feel the need either. So I put Martha Stewart on snooze and dream of what my home could be like. With that being said I still attempt small organizing projects here and there and this one so far this year is working. It has stayed nice and tidy and we use everything daily. This makes me smile. One lovely kitchen cupboard all nice and neat. Sometimes I open and close the cupboard just to look at it and feel a sense of accomplishment lol It's like I have to do it several times just to make sure it doesn't magically turn into a mess...could be that or my OCD. I should have taken a before photo, but honestly I didn't think our cupboard would stay this nice for this long lol. I will paint you a picture instead...We had vitamin bottles, medicine, a bunch of thermos bottles, a mish-mash of everything. I did switch out our dishes and put the others in the basement so that helped. I've been taking pictures on my Ipod because my camera has been out of commission so I apologize for the quality of it. Don't get me started about Best Buy and their warranties/ Geek squad ugh! Now don't you feel like rearranging your cupboards lol


No comments:

Post a Comment