Sunday, January 13, 2013

What's in my Make Up Bag you ask??? Let's take a peek...


I love the "What's in your Make Up Bag" videos and blogs so I thought I'd share what is currently in my Make Up Bag.

I included a few items I normally don't carry with me as well. Everything shown makes up my everyday face. 

What I don't carry in my purse:
Neurtrogena-Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum

Cover Girl-Professional Loose Powder #105 w/ Bare Escentuals brush

Neutrogena-Healthy Skin Liquid Make Up SPF20 #10 classic ivory

Eye Lash Curler

What I do carry in my purse:
Make Up Bag- Sonia Kashuk

Eye Shadow- Jane Iredale- Perfectly Nude-use brush that comes with it and a Essence of Beauty Brush

Blush- Palladio Herbal Mosaic Powder- Desert Rose with random blush brush

Metal Pencil Sharpener

Eyeliner- For upper lash line-L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H #171 blackest black gel liner w/brush

Silver Mirror Compact

Mascara- Maybelline- The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof -Very Black

Lip Liner-Urban Decay 24/7 Naked

Eyeliner- For lower lash line- Urban Decay 24/7 Bourbon

Lip Gloss- Palladio- Dreamy

All of these products I absolutely love. So there you have it...What's in your bag? :0)






No comments:

Post a Comment