Sunday, January 27, 2013

Want affordable flowers...think Krogers

Picture found on honeymoon on Mackinac Island. Table cloth I made. Drinking pitcher given as gift by my Mother and  Flowers from mark down section at Krogers. Don't they look fake, but they are real :0)


Do you need nice flowers for a special event or an inexpensive pick me up? Think Krogers! If you aren't too picky in the style of flower you want you may want to check out what your local Krogers grocery store has to offer. I've had good luck even in the mark down section. I go the day before my event and see what they have to offer. I usually can find something that can work and is affordable. People were amazed at what we were able to purchase for our house warming party. Sure they may not look so pretty taking the bunches home in plastic but once home tear open that packaging and place them in dollar store finds, vases, juice glasses, jars pitchers you name it and waa-la instant pretty :0) 


Dollar store bird. Birdcage from Krogers that we later painted and used as part of our center pieces for our wedding. Vase was an oversize coca-cola glass from the dollar store.  And last but not least...flowers from Kroger












Purchased for Christmas party at home. Reused wedding vases and  birdcage votive candles.


No comments:

Post a Comment