Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Diane's Dream Brides Livonia Michigan

As you can tell. I will never stop with my bad reviews for Diane's Dream Brides. I find it completely odd that there are so many 5 star reviews for this shop. If you do find a negative and Diane sees it, she will ultimately spin the review around and make it the brides fault. That's just how I see it. My opinion and you know how that saying goes everyone's got one.  If one person reads my story and chooses not to buy a dress from there that is the reward I get for them not compensating me for all of the nonsense they put me through. As always Buyer Beware!!! You can say all you want with a smile but if you can't deliver, then it means nothing to me. In no way do I feel o.k. about the situation that occurred with Diane's Dream Brides. Yep I'm the one in a sea of reviews that got the doozie of a negative experience. I will not be swept under the rug. Other Brides should know this could happen to you too. Best of luck!

PS. While we're at it down with Casablanca dress makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment