Sunday, June 9, 2013

NYX Concealer Stick

By far my most favorite magic trick is the use of the NYX Concealer Stick. This stuff is amazing. I'm still on my first tube and I've been using it since February of this year. I haven't even begun to use this thing up. It has sheer blendable coverage. I started out only using this product for under my eyes, but now I use is all over the place under my foundation. I even use it as an eye shadow base. Most concealers look like a mask of white or yellow on my skin after application. This blends in and knocks the redness and dark coloring of my skin out. My skin still shines through. It looks like you have nothing on. I purchased the color "light". I have very fair skin and this is a perfect match. This product is only $5. I purchased mine at Ulta. I can say I have no plans of trying or buying anything else at the moment for concealing. This has got me covered! I am in LOVE with this product!

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment