Friday, June 14, 2013

Do you need a Laminator for work or crafts...I know the one you should get :0)

Apache AL13P Professional 13" Wide A3 4 Roll Hot Cold Laminator for Document and Photo

by Apache
To purchase go to http://www.amazon.com and search  "laminator" or cut and paste description above.

Believe it or not my Dad has been wanting a laminator. He's wanted one for a while. I couldn't think what to get him for Father's Day, so I got him the Apache laminator and purchased him some pouches separately. His gift came right on time and I had him open it before Father's Day. He already wants to laminate everything and my Mom wants to make placemats now lol. This looks exactly like a laminator I had at an old job and I loved that thing. The construction of The Apache is solid. It's well built and heavy duty. Instructions say it warms up in three minutes. I swear it was quicker than that. We tested it out and the lamination was awesome! Very nice piece of equipment. The price was $79.99 on the Amazon website. I only had to pay a few dollars extra and purchase pouches. I used my accumulated points/ dollars on my credit card. So the thing was practically free! I mean I was needing to buy groceries and gas anyway my as well benefit and get a cool gift for my Dad with it. It does take a while to save points but hey I think this was a good choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment