Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Urban Decay Cosmetics

Urban Decay in Rockstar. One of my favorites.
I used this color as an accent for my wedding day make up.




I can't say enough how much I love Urban Decay Cosmetics. My favorite items are their eye shadows, lip pencils and eye liners. Their products last! They last on your face and they last in usage. Urban Decay cosmetics are highly pigmented. The items I've listed are just under $20 each for the individual sizes of the products. A lip liner lasts me 10 months and that's with sharpening. That figures out to be $2 per month. If I purchased a drug store item for lip liner I'd purchase that item probably 5 times within that 10 months. Also I probably would have switched brands or shades within that time trying to find something that lasted longer etc. I'm content with the Urban Decay colors I have and just applying in a different way to change my look. I don't bore easily with their products. As for eye shadows within 10 months I don't even hit pan. Looks almost new in it's packaging. I usually purchase my products through Ulta. Urban Decay is definitely worth the money. I've never been disappointed in the quality of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment