Thursday, June 20, 2013

This season's Old Navy Favorites

Perfect T
Vintage T


I use to love Old Navy when I was a smaller size. Once I crept up on the scale I found most clothes at Old Navy fit me in all the wrong places and I stopped going. Well after hoping and trying hard to lose weight I came to the conclusion it just wasn't going to happen. By then I really needed some clothing fast and I needed affordable. I had refused to purchase anything at my current size. So I decided to try Old Navy once more and to my surprise I found a few great items that finally fit in all the right places at my current weight. As affordable as their clothing is I can't afford to go crazy and stock up. Although I would love to on these few items. My favorite things are the Vintage T, Perfect T, Sundress and a cropped cardigan. The fabrics are so soft and are pretty much wash and wear. Don't have to iron if you don't want to. I traveled with all these items and they pack really well. They were pretty wrinkle free when I hit my destination . I would love to have every color in these items. I was lucky the day I went they happened to be having a buy one get one free sale. I was able to get four t-shirts for the price of two. I've wore these items over and over this entire season. I am in LOVE :0)


Cropped Cardigan












No comments:

Post a Comment